2018-2019 Club Registration Form
This form is required each season and to be filled out by the Club Director. All new clubs must have their name approved by NERVA Jr Commissioner BEFORE filling out this form. The form is available at: https://goo.gl/forms/FglBCD6IRdFVqTZC2
2018-2019 Certificate of Insurance Request
This form is to be filled out by the Club Director. There are 2 types of forms:
1. Evidence of Coverage – This is your standard evidence of coverage issued to a club or any third party. It is only proof of insurance.
2. Additional Insured – This certificate template is proof of insurance for the region and/or a club AND also provides additional insured status for third party entities, such as venue owners.
The request form is available at:
2018-2019 Incident Report Form
This form is to be filled out by the Club Director, Tournament Director or Trainer.
The form is available at:
Members who are new or whose SafeSport certifications expire on 10/31/2018 will need to take the new “Core Center for SafeSport Training”.
To register for SafeSport training:
1. Go to https://webpoint.usavolleyball.org/.
2. Log in to your USAV account.
3. In the navigation menu, click on USAV Clinics and select USAV Coaching Clinics.
4. Select: Core Center for SafeSport Training
5. Complete registration.
6. To access coursework, click on the “Log into USAV Academy” button.
Should you need to return to your coursework at a later time, log in to your USAV account and click on the “Log into USAV Academy” button.
2018-2019 FREE Impact information
USAV Coaching Education is rolling out the new 2018-19 IMPACT On-Demand course, September 1st. It will be free for all current USAV members and $100 for nonmembers. To register for the new IMPACT course at no charge, participants must have a current 2018-19 membership. If their membership expires on 10/31/18, they will not be able to register.
Here is that registration link: https://webpoint.usavolleyball.org/wp15/Events2/Registrations/Register.wp?rgs_EventID=12175
We will be adding a few updates to the IMPACT Manual and On-Demand course in these next couple of weeks, but there is very little change from the 2017-18 IMPACT.