NERVA is hosting several convention center events in the 2019-2020 season
- Wicked Good Challenge — December 14-15, 2019, Providence, RI — 18 courts (Boys, Adults)
- First to Finish New England Winterfest #1 — January 11-12, 2020, Hartford, CT — 27 courts (Boys, Girls)
- First to Finish New England Winterfest #2 — January 18-20 2020, Hartford, CT — 27 courts (Girls)
- NERVA Junior Qualifier (for NERVA teams only) — January 31-February 2, 2020, Providence, RI — 18 courts (Girls)
- SpikeFest — February 15-17, 2020, Springfield, MA — 12 courts (Girls 12-16 Club)
- SpikeFest — February 15-17, 2020, Providence, RI — 18 courts (Girls 16 Open-18U)
- Mizuno Boston Volleyball Festival (USAV 18s National Qualifier) — February 22-24, 2019, Boston, MA — 90 courts (Girls, Boys, Adults)
- Rhode Island Rumble 1 — April 11-12, 2020, Providence, RI — 18 courts (Girls Club)
- Rhode Island Rumble 2 — April 25-26, 2020, Providence, RI — 18 courts (Girls Open)
Each event will have its unique page below. Common information for all tournaments:
Referee registration is at SportWrench.com.
Please be sure to complete information about travel plans and housing needs (we can’t help you unless you tell us your plans).
Current SafeSport and USAV background check are both required.
Basic 2/3 matches (other formats will vary slightly):
Jr National/National: $36/match
Convention center food vouchers provided for lunch and dinner on full days (8a-8p play) and lunch voucher for last day (done before dinner).
Provided, double occupancy. Tournament will house referees the night before the event begins and referees will check out on the last day of the event (Boston will differ for those traveling significant distances).
Referees will be housed in hotels in the area. We wish we could house everyone immediately next to the event. That, alas, will not be possible.
The tournament will pay for parking at local hotels. Parking at the event is NOT reimbursed.
Except for the Mizuno Boston Festival, there is no travel assistance provided.
** NEW THIS SEASON **
Payments will be made electronically by the Wednesday following the event via ArbiterPay. To be paid, you MUST register with an ArbiterPay ID — No exceptions.