Updated August 1, 2021
NERVA will be hosting a full slate of convention center events in the 2021-2022 season.
- Wicked Good Challenge, Providence, RI — December 18-19, 2021 — 18 courts (boys, adults)
- Smack New England Winterfest #1, Hartford, CT — January 8-9, 2022 — 27 courts (girls, boys)
- Smack New England Winterfest #2, Hartford, CT — January 15-17, 2022 — 27 courts (girls)
- Smack New England Winterfest #3, Hartford, CT — January 22-23, 2022 — 27 courts (girls)
- Smack SpikeFest-Providence, Providence, RI — February 19-21, 2022 — 18 courts (girls)
- Smack SpikeFest-Springfield, Springfield, MA — February 19-21, 2022 — 12 courts (girls)
- NIKE Boston Volleyball Festival #1, Boston, MA — February 25-27, 2022 — ## courts (girls, boys, adults)
- NIKE Boston Volleyball Festival #2, Boston, MA — March 4-6, 2022 — ## courts (girls, boys, adults)
- Rhode Island Rumble #1, Providence, RI — April 16-17, 2022 — 18 courts (girls)
- Rhode Island Rumble #2, Providence, RI — April 23-24, 2022 — 18 courts (girls)
Each event will have its unique page below. Common information for all tournaments:
Referee registration is at SportWrench.com.
Please be sure to complete information about travel plans and housing needs (we can’t help you unless you tell us your plans).
Current SafeSport and USAV background check required.
Basic 2/3 matches (other formats will vary slightly):
Jr National/National: $36/match
Convention center food vouchers provided for lunch and dinner on full days (8a-8p play) and lunch voucher for last day (done before dinner).
Provided, double occupancy. Tournament will house referees the night before the event begins and referees will check out on the last day of the event (Boston will differ for those traveling significant distances).
Referees will be housed in hotels in the area. We wish we could house everyone immediately next to the event. That, alas, will not be possible.
The tournament will pay for parking at local hotels. Parking at the event is NOT reimbursed.
Except for the NIKE Boston Festival, there is no travel assistance provided.
** IMPORTANT **
Payments will be made electronically by the Wednesday following the event via ArbiterPay. To be paid, you MUST register with an ArbiterPay ID — No exceptions.