Welcome to the Clubs & Coaches Registration Information page for NERVA!
This page has all of the important registration and membership information for club directors/administrators, coaches, and chaperones for the 2021-22 season.
Are you a new member?
- If you have never registered as a coach, club director/administrator, or chaperone with NERVA or any other region of USA Volleyball, you will first need to create a SportsEngine account and register yourself as a new member.
- Be sure you know what membership you need BEFORE starting the application process. Check out 2021-22 memberships here!
Are you a returning or current member?
- If you previously registered as a coach, club director/administrator, or chaperone with NERVA for any type of membership, you will need to log in to SportsEngine and renew or upgrade your membership.
Ready to purchase your membership? Click the button below!
Important Club Selection Information:
When a membership is purchased, you will not have the option of associating yourself with a club. The club must send you an invitation FIRST (via email or on the MySE homepage) and you must accept it before you can be associated with a club on SportsEngine.
We have put together a helpful guide for members to distinguish between directory invites and club assignments and why each is important. Please click HERE to view the PDF guide!
This process must happen before a player, coach, or chaperone can be placed on a roster. An individual must have a membership before accepting this invitation. If the clubs send an invitation to someone without a current membership, the individual will be directed to purchase a membership before the association will be completed.
Club Director & Administrator Reminders:
All clubs get access to the free HQ version of SportsEngine to manage their clubs and rosters! Here are a few important reminders about the club HQ:
- All club directors and administrators must complete all eligibility requirements to continue to have access to SportsEngine.
- All directory invites and club assignments for athletes and coaches are sent via email or to their MySE homepage.
- You can check the eligibility status of all athletes and coaches under your Members tab to see what requirements they are missing.
NEW CLUBS: Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to create and set up your new club HQ.
For the most up-to-date MMS information, check out the 2021-22 Club Director checklist HERE!
Helpful Hints & Documents:
CLUB DIRECTORS: Need additional assistance navigating SportsEngine? Check out the USAV Club Resources!
- This helpful resource was put together for club directors and administrators to learn more about sending assignments, creating team rosters, HQ management, and more.
Visual Guides and Written Steps:
- Create Account & Overview of SportsEngine
- SportsEngine Account Creation
- Create Account & Purchase Membership (Option 1)
- Create Account & Purchase Membership (Option 2)
- Purchase Region Membership (Visual Guide)
- Purchase Region Membership (Written Steps)
For even more resources, guides, and information, head over to our Registration Help Center!