Welcome to the Juniors Registration Information page for NERVA!
This page has all of the important registration and membership information for parents and athletes for the 2021-22 season.
Are you a new Junior member?
- If you have never registered your athlete with NERVA or any other region of USA Volleyball, you will first need to create a SportsEngine account and register them as a new member. To better understand the SportsEngine account creation process, please click here to watch a helpful demo.
- Be sure you know what membership your athlete(s) needs BEFORE starting the application process. Check out 2021-22 memberships here!
Are you a returning or current Junior member?
- If you previously registered your athlete(s) with NERVA for any type of membership, you will need to log in to SportsEngine and renew or upgrade their membership. Starting in 2020-21 season: Parents who have multiple athletes in club volleyball should note that memberships will now be able to be linked with a single login/password.
REMINDER FOR PARENTS: DO NOT PUT YOUR NAME ON YOUR ATHLETE’S MEMBERSHIP. Your name should only be affiliated with your SportsEngine account information or your own adult membership if participating as a coach, official, or chaperone.
Ready to purchase your athlete’s membership? Click the button below!
Important Club Selection Information:
When a membership is purchased, you will not have the option of associating your athlete with a juniors volleyball club. The club must send your athlete an invitation FIRST (via email or on the MySE homepage) and they must accept it before they can officially be associated with a club on SportsEngine.
We have put together a helpful guide for parents to distinguish between invites and assignments and why each is important. Please click HERE to view the PDF guide!
This process must happen before an athlete or coach can be placed on a roster. An individual must have a membership before accepting this invitation. If a club sends an invitation to someone without a current membership, the individual will be directed to purchase a membership before the association will be completed.
Helpful Hints & Documents:
Need additional assistance navigating SportsEngine? Check out the Parents Training Camp!
- This helpful resource was put together for parents to learn more about households and profiles, account creation, and more.
Visual Guides and Written Steps:
- Create Account & Overview of SportsEngine
- SportsEngine Account Creation
- Create Account & Purchase Membership (Option 1)
- Create Account & Purchase Membership (Option 2)
- Purchase Region Membership (Visual Guide)
- Purchase Region Membership (Written Steps)
For more helpful videos, click here.