Become a member of NERVA and USAV!
This page will help you become a member of NERVA and USA Volleyball. You will find the most updated information about our registration process below!
Memberships for the 2021-22 season will OPEN on September 1 for all ATHLETES, COACHES, OFFICIALS, AND STAFF MEMBERS.
Are you a new member?
- If you have never registered with NERVA or any other region of USA Volleyball, you need to register as a new member and create a SportsEngine account. Be sure you know what membership you need BEFORE starting the application process.
Are you a returning or current member?
- If you were previously registered with NERVA for any type of membership, you will need to log in to SportsEngine and renew or upgrade your membership. Starting in 2020-21 season: Parents who have multiple children in club volleyball should note that memberships will now be able to be linked with a single login/password.
Please head over to the following pages to begin your membership process:
- Juniors & Parents: Click HERE!
- Adult Players: Head over to Yankee Volleyball to start your membership!
- Officials: Click HERE!
- Club Directors, Coaches, Staff: Click HERE!
Helpful Hints & Documents:
- Create Account & Overview of SportsEngine
- SportsEngine Account Creation
- Purchase Region Membership (Visual Guide)
- Purchase Region Membership (Written Steps)
- To print your membership card, save your confirmation email you receive after purchasing your membership. The card (which includes a QR code to your profile) will be included. You can put your membership card in your Apple Wallet/Google Play, too!
To find information regarding our transfers process and refund policy, please click on the links below: