Welcome to NERVA High Performance (HP) Information Page!
This is a region-run program.
NERVA sponsors this program to provide junior athletes with high-level training and skill development. We offer a college-like experience where athletes learn what it is like to be an elite-level athlete. They will play against other all-star teams from around the country.
2022 New England Region Program:
We will be forming the following teams for these divisions to compete at the 2022 USAV All-Star Championships in Tulsa, Oklahoma…
- Girls International Youth (Born in 2006 and 2007)
- Girls National Select (Born in 2008 and 2009)
2022 New England Region HP Tryout Dates:
To be placed on a team, ALL interested players must attend a NERVA HP Tryout.
Girls ONLY: Friday, January 21st
- Site: CT Convention Center, Hartford CT
- Registration Link: https://sportwrench.com/event/22182
Boys and Girls: Thursday, February 24th
- Site: BCEC, Boston MA
- Registration Link: https://tickets.sportwrench.com/#/events/375620911
What happens if you make a NERVA HP TEAM?
PROGRAM FEE: $800 (this includes, camp training meals, airfare, hotels, coaching, tournament fees, uniforms, and admin costs). Meals during the tournament not included.
- NERVA HP Training Camp – Saturday, July 16th – Sunday, July 17th at The Den in Windsor, CT
- Travel Day – Monday, July 18th (leaving from Bradley Airport in Windsor, CT)
- Tournament in Tulsa, OK – Tuesday, July 19th – Saturday, July 23rd
- Travel day – Sunday, July 24th (all players will need to be picked up at Bradley Airport in Windsor, CT)
For more information, contact Roxann Link at email@example.com!